Monday, October 22, 2012

Study/Concept Models

Based off the collages, I created a few study/concept models.


Here are different views of the models I created from my 'Connection' collage. The left model is based after the holding of hands or the chain links, the way that they go into the other. The center one is based off the bridge and tunnel, going over and passing through. The one on the right is based off the puzzle pieces, how two shapes can fit into each other.



Here are different views of the models I created based of the 'Feelings of the Site' collage; which to me was was a 'crossroads' of the old and new. The one on the left is based of the yellow floral graphic I have on the right of the collage, I was going for the colors and the spirialing design. The center model is inspired off the crossroads sign, how the signs intersect each other and are pointing in varying directions. The last one is is based of the intersecting dirt paths.



Here are different views of the models I created for the 'animation' collage. The first model is an abstraction of the drawing table. The second model is based of the image of Daffy throwing the papers up in the air; where there are random rectangular shapes that are scattered. The last model is a representation of the animation process, where the round openings represents the frames that come after another in an animated short and the fins reprent the direction of the motion.

I am going to take a few of these models and rework them. Making them larger and such.

1 comment:

  1. I am really pleased to see strong tectonic forms developing. Can't wait for the refined reworked versions.

    ReplyDelete